If you have just placed an order and would like to make any changes, please call us at 1-800-262-9929 (Monday through Friday, 8am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time). To speed up your request, please have your customer number available.
Opening an AccountMayway sells products to health care practitioners, health related businesses and students of traditional Chinese medicine only. Proof of licensure or certification is required to open an account. Please visit our website at www.mayway.com to open your account. Note that student and retail accounts do not have access to Mayway's Herbal Dispensary for custom prescriptions.
How To Order
- Website: www.mayway.com Please log in to your account to see availability and pricing.
- Phone: 1-800-2-MAYWAY (1-800-262-9929) Our toll free order line is open Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Pacific Time.
- Fax: 1-800-909-2828 (Please type your order or write legibly.)
- Email: [email protected]
Single herbs: please specify whole, powder or extract powder form. For single herbs, we ship Plum Flower® Premier Quality™ Herbs unless unavailable or requested otherwise.
Herbal Dispensary: For quality assurance purposes, custom prescriptions may only be ordered through our website, via fax or email and the service is available to licensed professionals only (students may order with approval from a licensed practitioner).
Out of stock products: Customers may receive an email notification when a product is back in stock by clicking the link on that product page on our website.
California customers: Products sold to customers in California will be labeled with Prop. 65 warning stickers. If you are out of state but intend to distribute our products into California, you are required to affix the Prop. 65 stickers to those products. Please review section 14 of our Terms & Conditions.
Orders that are received before 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, will generally be shipped out the same day. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will generally shipped out the next business day. Please see our Shipping Information for more detail.
Pricing and Discounts
We take pride in maintaining reasonable prices, but due to fluctuations in world-markets, currency exchange rates and other factors beyond our control, prices are subject to change without notice.
Volume Pricing is available when purchasing multiple units of the same product. The reduced price will show when you have met the minimum required for that price tier.
- 12+ units - 5% (individual products may vary, call/login for discount)
- Half case - 7% (see individual product case packaging info)
- Full case - 10% (see individual product case packaging info)
Volume pricing is not available for single herbs, powdered herbs or extract powders.
Coupons issued by Mayway include a code, which must be entered at check out. They are valid for the specific discount rate and products mentioned and must be used before the expiration date.
Promotions offered by Mayway do not require a code, but do exist for a limited period of time and may be terminated at any time. They are valid for specific products, such as our Sale & Clearance items, Monthly Specials or Web Specials.
PaymentMayway accepts the following forms of payment:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Please be sure we have the correct billing address and telephone number (same as the bank has) to avoid delays with your order.
- Money order, cashiers check, company check or personal check. There is a $25 bounced check fee for each check not honored by your bank.
- Net terms are available with approved credit. Credit application
- Domestic C.O.D. UPS charges an $15.50 service fee for C.O.D. orders which is added to the shipping subtotal.
Late payments are subject to a late payment fee of five percent (5%) and a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year).
Please review our full Terms & Conditions.
In the event Mayway initiates a legal action alleging the nonpayment of the purchase price of the products, then the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs. For all other claims and disputes between you and Mayway, if any, each party shall be responsible for its own legal fees and costs.