Contribute your skills to the growing industry of traditional Chinese medicine.
Mayway is a leading Chinese medicine importer and distributor supplying high quality products all over the world. As we expand into new markets, we are looking for self-motivated, multi-talented people to join our team. If you have an interest in working with Chinese medicine in a progressive, family-run business, we are the company for you.
Mayway offers a competitive compensation package including an annual bonus, health and dental benefits, an IRA plan, tuition reimbursement and PTO.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Job Opening: Acupuncturist Wanted for Marketing Associate & Herb Consultant
Passionate about marketing Traditional Chinese Medicine? We are seeking a creative, talented, hardworking, and enthusiastic current or former acupuncturist as a Marketing Associate and Herbal Consultant to join our team. Mayway is located in Oakland, CA and is a leading importer and distributor of Chinese herbs and herbal products. The Marketing Associate will be an integral part of the Marketing Team, developing and supporting various sales and marketing initiatives, including online initiatives. He/she will gather and analyze customer and market research, develop marketing strategies, write/edit articles and copy, attend tradeshows, and participate in advertising and promotional activities. The Marketing Associate must be willing and able to travel and work on weekends at seminars and tradeshows. He/she will also answer questions from other medical professionals and users as an herbal consultant. This position provides hands-on experience in a small Company environment, and includes substantial responsibility and room for professional growth.Read More
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Writing and editing of professional articles, advertising copy, web conent, and promotional materials
- Development of marketing strategies and materials and social media marketing campaigns for the medical professional market
- Managing individual projects
- Attending events such as tradeshows and seminars
- Representing Mayway and conducting presentations at TCM schools
- Answering questions from medical professionals and product users
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or coursework in marketing-related field and/or job experience with similar emphasis
- Web-based media marketing/research experience preferred
- Master's degree in TCM from accredited TCM school (currently licensed preferred)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communcation (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Abilit to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks within demanding deadlines
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), Acrobat, Social Media applications, and Internet Explorer.
- Availability and flexibility to work weekends.
Reporting Responsibility: Works under the direction of the Marketing Manager
Job Specification: Full-time, Exempt
Salary: Dependent on experience, negotiable; Qualifies for Mayway benefit packageHide