About Mayway's Dispensary
Our cGMP compliant Dispensary accepts prescription orders from Licensed Health Professionals (and students with approval from a licensed practitioner) to compound formulas for individual patients. Dropship directly to your patients for no additional charge. Mayway's Herbal Dispensary is a prescription filling service and is not registered for manufacturing operations with the FDA. The Dispensary does not manufacture herbal formulas intended for general resale. All formulas must include an individual patient's name and not just the formula or product name. Formula purchases are limited to 14 per prescription order. Mayway reserves the right to refuse orders if we suspect that they are not for individual patients. Try the dispensary by logging in and visiting the Prescriptions section of our website.
- Choose from over 500 Plum Flower® Premium Quality raw herbs, powders, and extract powders.
- Encapsulate extract powder formulas for better patient compliance ($.20/gram with $20 minimum encapsulation fee per prescription).
- Customized labels with practitioner and patient name, ingredients, dosage, instructions, and allergen warnings when applicable.
- Full traceability from ingredient batch to bottle.
- Extract powders blended using professional pharmacy mixer to ensure even dosing.
- Prescriptions received by 12 noon usually ship same day Monday through Friday.
- Ship directly to patients with no dropship fee.
To ensure accuracy and prompt service, we recommend that prescriptions be placed through our online Dispensary. Create, save, and modify your prescriptions in our web database for easy access.
- Select from nearly 70 classical formula templates to modify or create from scratch.
- Save prescriptions to refill or modify.
- Save patient addresses in your own online address book for easy drop shipping.
Food allergen labeling.
In accordance with FDA’s Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA), the Mayway Herbal Dispensary includes the following statement on all prescription labels: "Allergy Info: prepared in a dispensary that handles soy, wheat, and tree nuts."
Labels of prescriptions with ingredients known to contain major allergens will state: "Contains: (relevant allergen)". You can view our complete allergens list and download lists of products and herbs which contain them in the FAQs section of our website.Hide