Updated: April 8, 2020
As we enter our third week of shelter-in- place in California and many states across the nation, we feel blessed to be able to continue to provide herbs to our customers and their patients. To comply with state essential business regulations, we are operating with minimal in-house staff and are only able to provide basic services during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- Orders received before 2 pm will be shipped on the same day (Monday-Friday, standard business days).
- Due to limited staff, callers may experience longer hold times. Please place orders online or send questions via email to our customer service staff.
- To limit contact with delivery drivers we are suspending COD payment options until further notice.
- UPS may not deliver to businesses in areas with shelter-in-place orders. Please ship to residential addresses to ensure package delivery.
- Drop shipping to patients is available at no additional charge.
- Order pick up has been suspended until further notice.
- Prescriptions received before 12 pm will be shipped on the same day (Monday-Friday, standard business days).
- PRC issued Novel formula templates that are now available through our prescription service.
- Product returns have been suspended until further notice.
Inventory Quantities & Availability
- To ensure equal distribution and availability there may be a limit on certain products and formulas until normal order volumes resume.
- Our manufacturers in China are in operation and working over-time to fulfill our orders. We are currently well-stocked on most formulas and are expecting new shipments to come in over the course of the next few months. The unexpected surge on raw herbs and extract powders has caused us to be low on stock of some herbs. We expect new shipments to arrive mid-May.